Monday 12 September 2011

Diva Challenge #39 - Love and Butterflies

I find butterflies to be a calming presence.  I, by nature, do not enjoy insects, but there's something so unintimidating about butterflies, I find it impossible not to enjoy them.  They just seem so peaceful.  A lot of my Zentangle Inspired Art is butterfly-motivated and I've included a couple of them here to respond to this week's challenge - I think they speak to the concept of love and peace.


I experimented a little with colour when I drew a dragonfly for a friend, and just for fun I thought I would include it here, too :)


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful butterflies! I love the last one especially with the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning! The butterfly is a very special creature to me. Thank you for your beautiful offerings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love butterflies too and have a whole row of butterfly bushes so I can enjoy them. All of your tiles are very creative and unique. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tangles!!! After scrolling through I had to go back a second and third time. I truly couldn't choose a favorite, but that second one is a Wowser!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful butterflies! Wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your butterflies, especially the second one. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the top tile - the butterfly and dragonfly are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!