Saturday 5 May 2012

Duotangle - Strircles and Hybrid

Back again - it's been awhile!  I've been so busy, today was the first chance I'd had to pick up a pen to tangle since my last post. 

Laura's challenge this week is one of my favourite types - I love duotangles!  This week, Hybrid and Strircles were on the list.... Hybrid takes me back to my vacation in Hawaii because it was the woven pattern on our patio furniture.  Makes me smile every time I see it!
The hands were a little shaky today (not sure why, but they're worse today than usual lately), so some of the lines are a little wobbly, but overall I really like this tile.  They're both such fun tangles!  Hope I get to another one for Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you could make it, Steph! This is a really nice design, and doubly nice because of the pleasant Hawaiian association! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! It's good to be back :) I know it was only an"almost" 2-week hiatus, but it felt longer... thanks for your kind words :)

      Delete
  2. Nice work. It reminds me of a quilt square.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful design. I, too, think it looks like a quilt square.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!