Tuesday 19 June 2012

Diva Challenge #75 - Cadent

Has it really been 5 weeks since my last post?!  It's hard to believe, but this is my first Zentangle tile in weeks.  School's winding down, and being a Grade 8 teacher, this is when things really start to wind up!  Still have a busy 7 days with the kids to go.  I made time to do this tile tonight because I LOVE Cadent - it's one of my favourite tangles, and I haven't used it in a while, so it was nice to reunite myself with it!  I couldn't resist when Laura presented it as this week's "Tanglation Nation" challenge :)

I have to admit, I love the bottom right corner - it reminds me of dragon scales.



I've added another "new" tangle submission - with any luck, this one is ACTUALLY new!!  Check it out!!  Flourish


7 comments:

  1. I really like how these variations flow into each other. It's so smooth it took me a minute to realize you drew a few different ones. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does have a nice flow to it and great dimension because of your shading. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Showing off the glory of cadent and then adding one variation is really effective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like your dragon scales!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very neat and beautiful !

    http://beneathmyheartart.blogspot.com/2012/06/challenge-accepted.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. cadent is one of my favorites to do. I like your variation. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!